Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Activity Not Eligible for Mileage Credit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2021, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold

I flew SLC-MSP yesterday and can't for the life of me figure out while I did not get any miles. E fare (basic economy) paid with an eCredit from a previously canceled ticket. Not an award ticket. Any ideas?
Old Feb 26, 2021, 9:01 pm

Programs: AS, DL, UA, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by DLASflyer
I flew SLC-MSP yesterday and can't for the life of me figure out while I did not get any miles. E fare (basic economy) paid with an eCredit from a previously canceled ticket. Not an award ticket. Any ideas?
I've had that happen to me a couple times. Called in and they said it would be fixed. Posted within 24 hours afterwards. Just some IT stuff and how flights/tickets code, but for me both happened when I initiated a flight change with the same ticket.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 9:56 pm

I've had this happen 3-4 times now. Always with tickets that are the result of various combinations of eCredits, eTickets, etc. Call Delta and explain it to them.

Most likely the first attempt (resubmit) won't work but the second one (escalate) should.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i face this issue a couple of times every year....a call to delta always does the trick....
Old Feb 27, 2021, 1:51 pm

Programs: DL DM
I’ve seen this before when multiple reissues have occurred. The last time I submitted a request online and heard nothing. I ended up sending a Tweet and was able to get it resolved instantly. However, not sure if DL is still doing Twitter DM support anymore. A simple call to escalate should get it fixed.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 3:46 pm

Pay with miles tickets get MQMs but 0 regular miles.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
Pay with miles tickets get MQMs but 0 regular miles.
Did not use Pay with Miles. I called and they were able to credit the miles manually. Check your activity carefully.
GagaPilot likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Of note, MQM also post as 0 when this happens.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 7:32 am

Programs: Days of Our Lives, General Hospital
Good to know -- I've just booked with an e-credit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.