Wiki Posts
Search

New Virtual SkyMiles Experiences

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2020, 9:35 am
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines
Original Poster

New Virtual SkyMiles Experiences

Hi from the SkyMiles Team! We have exciting news to share - Delta is now offering a number of exclusive virtual experiences to SkyMiles Members through SkyMiles Experiences. For the next few weeks, SkyMiles Members have the opportunity to bid for personalized, face-to-face video interactions with notable chefs, athletes and entertainers from the comfort of their home. Check out some of the offered experiences now and let us know your thoughts!
ryandc99, obscure2k and nwncl like this.
Old May 18, 2020, 12:08 pm

Programs: United-1K, Marriott-Titanium Ambassador, Hyatt-Globalist
Reminds me of the Marriott Moments that I've done several times to great success and value for the points, albeit they were in person experiences.

Only feedback would be to have more options but I understand it's brand new. Will be checking in on them often to see how the bidding ends up!
Old May 18, 2020, 2:41 pm

Programs: Delta DM, LATAM Gold
HI SkyMilesTeam! This idea is undoubtedly excellent. Thanks, and congratulations on the great initiative! Could I just recommend adding a few more "international" experiences? Right now, it all seems too US-centric. Thanks!
nwncl likes this.
Old May 18, 2020, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Pretty cool idea and offerings
Old Aug 17, 2020, 7:06 pm

Programs: Delta, Accor, Marriott
I recently won a virtual wine tasting as part of the virtual Skymiles Experiences program, and have nothing but good things to say.

The package I bid on was a tasting with the Wine Director of Singlethread, a hospitality group which owns a farm, restaurant, and high-end boutique hotel in Healdsburg, CA in Sonoma Valley. Delta auctioned about 10 of the packages, which went for between 15-20,000 SkyMiles, and included four bottles curated by Singlethread and a one-hour group Zoom conference with the Singlethread Wine Director.

The wines were varied and well-curated, the Wine Director gave expert context and background on the selections in a fun and accessible way, and the logistics of the whole experience - getting the wines delivered, scheduling the event, arranging the Zoom session - were handled by a third-party marketing company and were smooth and easy.

I appreciated the opportunity to use SkyMiles in this way, and the chance to try some new wines and have an evening out in my home.
Old Jun 18, 2022, 7:33 am

Looks like SkyMiles Experiences are coming back soon!

https://www.skymilesexperiences.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.