Search

SkyClub Mac and Cheese Bar

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2019, 5:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA: CK
SkyClub Mac and Cheese Bar

I'd read elsewhere that SkyClubs often have a make your own Mac and Cheese bar. Was saddened to see there was none today on my way to JAX. Is something that's consistently provided? If not, where can I find them?

Signed,
NeedsMacCheese
Old Oct 11, 2019, 5:20 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Location: Seattle, WA;HH Diamond, Avis PS, DL PM & 1MM ... back to travelling the globe consulting aerospace engineering
wait - what?!!! why have I never seen a mac-n-cheez bar? I definitely NEED to find one on my trip next week!
Old Oct 11, 2019, 5:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA: CK
Originally Posted by goldmedallionflyer
wait - what?!!! why have I never seen a mac-n-cheez bar? I definitely NEED to find one on my trip next week!
You and me both, brother!!!^^^
goldmedallionflyer likes this.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 5:34 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold
I had a hotdog in IND today 🤷🏻.♂️
Old Oct 11, 2019, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by BlooJoo
I'd read elsewhere...
Where?
Old Oct 11, 2019, 6:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
I saw for the first time a mac and cheese bar in the AA Admiral's Club in Phoenix this week. Maybe that's what you read about?
Old Oct 11, 2019, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
I don't know that I would call it a mac and cheese bar.

They often have mac and cheese out at the food bar in ATL (Terminal B SC) and DTW (A38 SC) and the rest of the bar has lots of other food that could be used as toppings on the mac and cheese I guess.

It is often quite good and cheesy which makes for a lovely pre-flight snack, especially if you've had a couple of beverages on the prior flight and need something in the stomach

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.