Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

At what age can delta seat a child by them selves?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

At what age can delta seat a child by them selves?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2023, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by jdrtravel
Anyone? Still waiting to see if anyone who is so upset about the theoretical possibility of being "evicted" from their seat has actually had it happen? Or is this just a lot of noise?

I got asked to move by the entitled family who booked BE and assumed the other people would move so they could sit together. Their children were a little older than this, but they told us all about how Delta was horrible, and they should be allowed to sit together, and none of us would move. So they didn’t get to sit together, and mommy cried the entire flight trying to make the rest of us feel guilty (didn’t work. ) Luckily it was a short flight.
hhdl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.