Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta A350 NRT to DTW - how are the bulkheads?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2019, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Specifically, in the Premium Select cabin? I'm usually an aisle seat person on long haul flights because I like to be able to get up whenever I want, but I also hate having to get up for anyone else. In the PS bulkhead on these planes is there enough room to get up from the window seat and get into the aisle without making your seatmate move? I can't find any info anywhere about these seats (row 20). Thanks!
Old Aug 10, 2019, 12:50 am

Programs: DL DM
Yes... you will have plenty of room to get out. Window bulkhead is not bad.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 6:26 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
I've sat in window bulkhead on the 350 from AMS-DTW and my seatmate had to usually get up for me to get out.

He was a big guy and it was difficult for him to fit into the seat. Note that armrests are fixed in PS and they are narrower than in domestic First, so its hard to put drinks phones everything on there and then not hit it all when getting up

Honestly I preferred any other seat than the bulkhead in PS. That, and the fuselage is curved such that the curve on the side juts into the window seats a bit (Delta should have done 1 less across in PS, 8 across is silly). I would recommend an aisle seat anywhere but the bulkhead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.