Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Best Delta Sky Club at Atlanta Airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Delta Sky Club at Atlanta Airport?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2023, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by hurnik
What's the current status on the ATL Skyclubs? I thought like 6 of them were closed due to the water pipes freezing/breaking over Christmas.

Thanks!
Last week they were all open except for a small one in D.
hurnik likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 9:38 am

I'm assuming E and F cannot be accessed from the domestic terminal without re-clearing security if one is not flying internationally, correct?
Old Jan 15, 2023, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by m907
I'm assuming E and F cannot be accessed from the domestic terminal without re-clearing security if one is not flying internationally, correct?
ATL concourses are all connected airside by both Plane Train and walkways. No need to re-clear security.
m907 and dcadwell like this.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 11:25 am

Programs: Delta
Originally Posted by m907
Once you’re past security you can access any terminal via the plane train. The trip time from terminal A to F is roughly 12-13min. My preference is F club. I like the outside patio in the morning and evening. Lunch and dinner is better than the domestic clubs. You can hop clubs and see for yourself but I head to F club immediately now.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 11:26 am

Duplicate post. Sorry

Last edited by initial e; Jan 18, 2023 at 11:26 am Reason: Duplicate
Old Jan 18, 2023, 1:29 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz President's Circle
I'll be flying SEA-ATL-DAB on Sunday the 29th. My flight from SEA lands around 130PM and my flight to DAB takes off at 450PM. Given the timeframe on a Sunday and roughly 3 hours to burn, what are going to be the best SC options? The general consensus seems to be the clubs at E and F, depending on what time of day/number of TATL departures?
Old Jan 18, 2023, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by Daitheflu84
I'll be flying SEA-ATL-DAB on Sunday the 29th. My flight from SEA lands around 130PM and my flight to DAB takes off at 450PM. Given the timeframe on a Sunday and roughly 3 hours to burn, what are going to be the best SC options? The general consensus seems to be the clubs at E and F, depending on what time of day/number of TATL departures?
F terminal. I’ve never had to wait or even seen a queue. 3hrs is plenty to get there and decompress for a bit. Hit the outside patio for some fresh air. Sunday at that time the club will be desolate. Majority of the international flights out of F terminal are late afternoon and evening. If for some reason god forsaken reason it’s packed. Hop on the plane train to E. ATL is crazy efficient to get between terminals. Domestic terminals A and B will be slammed
Old Jan 18, 2023, 3:17 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by initial e
F terminal. I’ve never had to wait or even seen a queue. 3hrs is plenty to get there and decompress for a bit. Hit the outside patio for some fresh air. Sunday at that time the club will be desolate. Majority of the international flights out of F terminal are late afternoon and evening. If for some reason god forsaken reason it’s packed. Hop on the plane train to E. ATL is crazy efficient to get between terminals. Domestic terminals A and B will be slammed
Awesome, thanks. Ive heard some not so great things about the A/B clubs, so will definitely skip those.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 11:21 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Spent about 45 min in B this morning (Saturday) from about 1045-1130. It was about 80% full; no lines to enter but about 5-10 people deep for the main buffet. My flight arrived at B18, just next to the entrance.

Relocated to F and spent a few hours on the patio watching planes go by; the weather was about as good as you could hope for. It was pretty empty when I entered but was at more than half full when I left.

Now in C waiting for my next flight at C41 and it’s pretty full.

Food-wise, the buffet at B was by far the best, followed by C and then F.
Old May 24, 2023, 7:34 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
I haven’t read through the entire thread but if choosing between the two A lounges, the central lounge is small and has no windows. A bit grim. The one at A17, only a few steps away is more spacious, lots of light and windows. Both were about the same level of occupancy. App was useless as it indicated central was not busy. Struggled to find two seats together. App said A17 was busy but we had no problem finding a couple seats together with tarmac views.
Old May 24, 2023, 7:41 am

Programs: I've gone underground!
Originally Posted by flyaxa
I haven’t read through the entire thread but if choosing between the two A lounges, the central lounge is small and has no windows.
You didn’t go to the 2nd floor of A19. There are panoramic views of the A and B gates and it’s a much larger club than A17. Full buffet, too, vs the more
limited one on the “PF Changs” level.
Old May 24, 2023, 7:53 am

They don’t make it clear that the first floor is quick service. Other quick service areas have a more convenience store feel to them.
Old May 24, 2023, 8:10 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Ahhh. Ok thanks for the info on the A19. Lower level was a bit depressing so good to hear the upper level has windows etc.
Old May 24, 2023, 8:57 am

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Radisson Premium, Global Entry, CLEAR
Originally Posted by emma dog
You didn’t go to the 2nd floor of A19. There are panoramic views of the A and B gates and it’s a much larger club than A17. Full buffet, too, vs the more
limited one on the “PF Changs” level.
Yeah, I actually really like the upstairs area at this one. Usually way crowded in the dark downstairs part but way less crowded upstairs. New furniture and stuff with great views. This club, T, and F for the patio are probably my favorites in ATL.
emma dog, flyaxa and dcadwell like this.
Old May 24, 2023, 3:26 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Have the renovations been completed at the E club? Come to think of it, the only two ATL clubs I've been in this year are B and D12.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.