Wiki Posts
Search

On my DM run!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2019, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
On my DM run!

Heading to SCL tonight from ATL. So waiting in the lounge I thought I'd check where I was. $50 bucks away

Anyone got closer (without editing)? I expect so...

Old Apr 28, 2019, 10:54 pm

Programs: DL
I believe there was a contest here and the victor was found quite a while ago
Old Apr 29, 2019, 2:01 am

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
Currently posting from 1C on DL6 HND>LAX aboard a Tree Fiddy.

I made DM on the AX waiver last month. I just got to $15K MQD last week, primarily because I was never fully credited for two AF La Premiere flights we took in February.

DL only credited 40% of miles flown — for about $4800 MQDs each time — versus the $9K we actually paid each time.

Some dude hit the AX DM waiver at the end of February, I believe (but had practically zilch in MQD, if I recall correctly.

ETA: I meant to include that I sat at $118 shy on MQD, even though I was already there via waiver.

Last edited by TheHorta; Apr 29, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Old Apr 29, 2019, 4:43 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by TheHorta
I made DM on the AX waiver last month. I just got to $15K MQD last week, primarily because I was never fully credited for two AF La Premiere flights we took in February.

DL only credited 40% of miles flown — for about $4800 MQDs each time — versus the $9K we actually paid each time.
La Prem should've credited you with MQDs equal to 60% of mileage flown, not 40%, although you probably don't care since you meet the threshold already both via actual MQDs and AMEX waiver
TheHorta likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
Originally Posted by dlflyer00
I believe there was a contest here and the victor was found quite a while ago
Oops. Sorry - I should have searched before posting!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.