Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Basic Economy + No Status = First

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2019, 6:15 pm

May be they thought BE = Business Elite and treated you as premium passenger without seat assignment
Old Mar 25, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
BE is the worst idea for Delta and slap in the face of elites... Non-status BE customer pay a lower fare gets better seats than top elite paying more...
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by defrosted
Probably depends on the route... that or I don't have your luck.
I dunno, I'm one of the most incredibly unlucky people I know. I mostly chock it up to my assumption that most sane people have better places to fly than YYC and YWG in the middle of winter
Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:54 am

Programs: DL PM, Starwood platinum, Hertz PC
Delta’s automatic upgrade software has been glitchy lately

They seem to be aware of the problem. As a diamond, on a recent SFO-JFK flight, I was number one on the upgrade list but watched six people below me upgraded before me. Most recently on a MCO-LGA flight, the software refused to put me on the upgrade list. The first time it happened Delta gave me 10,000 miles and said they were really sorry and they were working on it. The second time, I called , they said they were sorry and upgraded me immediately. At least this glitch seems to have made someone who is rarely upgraded quite happy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.