Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Excellent Customer Service Experience Today

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2019, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Former PM now a kettle :(

Unfortunately I have not been travelling much in the last 5 years and have not had any elite status so I dreaded the call to Delta customer service today after the website would not allow me to cancel an international award trip at 74hrs out from departure and redeposit the miles (for $150 fee each).

To my surprise, when I called the 800#, it still recognized the number I was calling from (knew my name) and put me right thru to an agent to help cancel the flights and redeposit the miles (which also showed up in my account immediately).
The entire length of the call was under 2 minutes!! The agent was exceptional and yes I gave her a "5" (out of 5) when the survey asked if I was a customer service manager would I hire her!!

My experience this time was so exceptional that I wanted to share it. Unfortunately it means we are not going to St Marteen on Saturday but that is a different story
Old Feb 6, 2019, 4:58 pm

I have had an excellent experience on the phone about 99% of the time over many years. The phone agents consistently exceed my expectations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.