Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How many Double DM couples? Is that rare?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many Double DM couples? Is that rare?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2018, 8:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by FSUnole03

Is your name MSPeconomist? Did anybody quote you? The answer to both is NO.

Please have a seat.
Yes, your correct, you can just keep patiently waiting for someone else to hand feed you the information, that is far more efficient.

Have your own seat, and perhaps learn to fish whilst sitting in it.

Regards
Old Oct 30, 2018, 9:28 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
Interesting how many husbands and virtually no wives are commenting in this thread of double diamond spouses.
Some couples divide up the household chores; similarly, Mrs. BenA and I split up the travel planning and research duties. I tend to take the lead on credit card points and airline-related planning, and she focuses more on hotels and dining at the destination. It's a division that works out well for us, because we each get a phase of the trip where we can relax and trust that the other one has our back and knows our preferences. It's like we each have a hyper-competent admin who actually books our travel correctly rather than sticking us on RyanAir and in a Moxy...

So that means I'm usually the one on FlyerTalk. Rest assured, she's actually the higher MQD earner, is usually reading over my shoulder laughing at the posts here and was actually planning to attend the recent SkyTeam MegaDo before a family emergency intervened - but she has a fairly demanding corporate career, which leaves her with less free time to troll online forums with than my startup small business gig does.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 9:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler

I’m curious about what Rene is talking about also. I haven’t seen anything about anything other than the $250k waiver.
Last time I linked or talked about it I got a (xxxxxx) from (xxxx) on FT so can not share more. I do have a blog if you want to look around. ;-)
Old Oct 31, 2018, 1:32 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FC flyer
We work together and travel together. Quality time in the air!
Nice!
Old Oct 31, 2018, 5:00 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Is your name MSPeconomist? Did anybody quote you? The answer to both is NO.

Please have a seat.
Ah, see, you made a post in a public thread, when you apparently meant to send a private message instead. HTH.
BenA and TheHorta like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.