Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Ideas to get Mileage Credit and MQD for flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2018, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, , Delta 2MM & DM UA Gold

I am hoping the Flyer Talk community can help. I was scheduled to take a flight JAX-MSP, a few weeks ago, but hopped on the earlier flight that connected through atlanta. I received a paper ticket attached to a boarding pass, and I gave the gate agent the paper ticket. Unfortunately somehow Delta has no record of me flying and will not give me credit. Now its only a few miles, but more importantly it is about 500 MQD, which I am probably going to need for status.

Yes, I probably should have kept my boarding pass, but I didn't. Never had this issue before. Any insights as to how I can get credit for this -- Delta seems to be saying we cant prove what flight you were on.so you get no credit.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by Fred 3
I am hoping the Flyer Talk community can help. I was scheduled to take a flight JAX-MSP, a few weeks ago, but hopped on the earlier flight that connected through atlanta. I received a paper ticket attached to a boarding pass, and I gave the gate agent the paper ticket. Unfortunately somehow Delta has no record of me flying and will not give me credit. Now its only a few miles, but more importantly it is about 500 MQD, which I am probably going to need for status.

Yes, I probably should have kept my boarding pass, but I didn't. Never had this issue before. Any insights as to how I can get credit for this -- Delta seems to be saying we cant prove what flight you were on.so you get no credit.
Ask for a refund for the flight you allegedly did not fly.
zitozac and hi55us like this.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Fred 3

Why were you given a paper ticket? AFAIK, DL doesn't even issue them anymore. Did agent scan your BP? If not then have to wait till the paper ticket is processed and marked as flown.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.