Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Denver Delta Sky Club: Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denver Delta Sky Club: Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2023, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Originally Posted by Qwkynuf
That whole space was originally one (huge) club - I don't recall which brand it was. At that time, the restrooms were internal to that club.
Continental. CO was going to have a major op at the new Denver Intl Airport, and then very last minute, pulled out.
Qwkynuf likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2023, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by DenverBrian
Continental. CO was going to have a major op at the new Denver Intl Airport, and then very last minute, pulled out.
Thanks - I figured someone here would know.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 12:50 pm

Tiny club but has a do-it-yourself bar! The lack of bathrooms was a bummer. The entire space in general seemed like an older hotel conference space. Hopefully they get a chance to make improvements as DIA has some expansions ongoing. And the Centurion Lounge is far and not any better.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by PeteinGA
Tiny club but has a do-it-yourself bar!
The self-serve bar is nice, but I figure it’s only there because there’s literally no room to add an actual bar. Last time I was there I saw a guy pouring vodka into his water bottle…
Old Oct 15, 2023, 2:58 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I arrived at DEN this morning around 9am and the North TSA checkpoint seemed to be in a bit of a meltdown with the line for PreCheck close to 100 people long. I couldn’t tell if there was a way to jump that line to get to Clear so I went up to the bridge checkpoint, using the priority passenger line and PreCheck lite.

Arrived at the club around 930 and it was 80% full. It quickly filled to 100% full by 0945 through about 1030 and then quickly emptied. Breakfast items were pretty meh, but adequate.
Old Jan 23, 2024, 11:51 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
https://denver.legistar.com/View.ash...0-9473B8F93CE6

Some movement in the DL DEN SkyClub. Looks like they're at least taking over the USO space.
Old Jan 23, 2024, 1:22 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by carljanderson
https://denver.legistar.com/View.ash...0-9473B8F93CE6

Some movement in the DL DEN SkyClub. Looks like they're at least taking over the USO space.
I wonder if they will build toilets in the lounge itself?
Old Jan 23, 2024, 2:23 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mot29
I wonder if they will build toilets in the lounge itself?
I'd settle for adequate ventilation.

I did read that they may also take over the Admirals Club location vacated by AA when they moved to C, but I haven't seen anything official.
Old Jan 24, 2024, 10:19 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Qwkynuf
That whole space was originally one (huge) club - I don't recall which brand it was. At that time, the restrooms were internal to that club. Later, the space was divided up between the USO, the Delta Sky Club, and AA/BA. The original restrooms are shared by all three clubs. Not an afterthought, just the nature of the space.
It was the continental club, way back in the day.
Singleflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.