Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Denver Delta Sky Club: Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denver Delta Sky Club: Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2018, 5:18 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I'm pretty sure he's flying DEN-ATL, not ATL-xxx.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by pvn
I'm pretty sure he's flying DEN-ATL, not ATL-xxx.
Whoops, you're right, got my threads confused!
Old Nov 19, 2018, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Xeno
It was confusing convincing the Lyft driver to come to the correct door today after arrival so what door do I exit from Lyft to find this A Bridge Security Check Point?

Is traffic limited here so no loss in using PreCheck rather than going over to CLEAR?
Clear works really well here, so much so I always go to ckear which is faster than PC at the bridge.
Xeno likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 8:40 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Outside DL baggage directed me to door 601, East Terminal, which then leds to a hall to the right with huge signs about the A Bridge. Only 2 in front of me for PreCheck and while they were fumbling with luggage I went ahead.

From arrival to DL lounge was less than 10 minutes which was mostly walking. This route makes it too easy to find the DL lounge.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Xeno
Outside DL baggage directed me to door 601, East Terminal, which then leds to a hall to the right with huge signs about the A Bridge. Only 2 in front of me for PreCheck and while they were fumbling with luggage I went ahead.
From arrival to DL lounge was less than 10 minutes which was mostly walking. This route makes it too easy to find the DL lounge.
You were very lucky. A Bridge security can be unreliable. Sometimes it's open, sometimes it's not. Even if it is open, PreCheck may not be operational.
When we lived in DEN, I gave up using it and just headed for the main security where you have both Clear and PreCheck.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 9:19 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I have CLEAR credentials but my eyes - due to surgeries - do not register and even thumbprints often fail. Fortunately A Bridge worked well for me this AM.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is there still a self-serve bar? or is it closed? (or is there someone pouring beer/wine for pax)? I have a 5pm departure to SLC and with no service in F on <500 mile flights would be nice to have a drink after a day's work. Anyone passed through the lounge recently? Website says it closes at 7pm, but not sure if that is still in flux.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 10:22 am

Programs: Delta PM, LATAM Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton, Hertz Gold, Silvercar, Sixt
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is there still a self-serve bar? or is it closed? (or is there someone pouring beer/wine for pax)? I have a 5pm departure to SLC and with no service in F on <500 mile flights would be nice to have a drink after a day's work. Anyone passed through the lounge recently? Website says it closes at 7pm, but not sure if that is still in flux.
Hey there!
We were just there yesterday afternoon. Self-serve alcohol, and everything else. Coors Light and Breckenridge IPA in a fridge (with chilled glasses!), seltzers and tomato juice in a different fridge, liquor up top. Pre-wrapped BLT and caprese/pesto sammies, spicy and trail mix in small lidded cups, many bags of Cheez-Its and almonds. Stock up on the munchies for the flight!
(I can't answer as to closing time, we arrived about 2h prior to our 2:30 departure time)
SkyTeam777 and cmd320 like this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 10:39 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by dtwlarry
Hey there!
We were just there yesterday afternoon. Self-serve alcohol, and everything else. Coors Light and Breckenridge IPA in a fridge (with chilled glasses!), seltzers and tomato juice in a different fridge, liquor up top. Pre-wrapped BLT and caprese/pesto sammies, spicy and trail mix in small lidded cups, many bags of Cheez-Its and almonds. Stock up on the munchies for the flight!
(I can't answer as to closing time, we arrived about 2h prior to our 2:30 departure time)
Interesting to see that some clubs maintained self-serve booze (DEN, LAX) whereas others (DTW) are preventing it.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 11:58 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Originally Posted by audidudi
Why on earth would you want any alcohol before 7am? A sad reflection on society today.
For the mornings when you trip and fall over as you're walking up the stairs because the elevator and escalators are out of service....gotta use the strong ones to clean the wounds....
dtwlarry likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 2:06 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
You haven't lived until you have enjoyed a cold, bold PDB bloody mary at at 0530 at some airport such as BWI, or a bracing Kentucky Orange Juice (OJ & Bourbon, much better than a screwdriver).
cmd320, AANYC1981 and Zorak like this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 2:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by ND76
You haven't lived until you have enjoyed a cold, bold PDB bloody mary at at 0530 at some airport such as BWI, or a bracing Kentucky Orange Juice (OJ & Bourbon, much better than a screwdriver).
Exactly....life is too short and usually my early morning orders prompt others to get something too.
hurnik, cmd320 and dtwlarry like this.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Exactly....life is too short and usually my early morning orders prompt others to get something too.
I remember a particular flight at about 6am out of MLB years back on a 757 to ATL I was contemplating ordering a Bloody Mary. This was back when the 757's F cabin extended all the way from 1L/R to 2L/R, so something like 22 or 24 seats and I remember virtually every person ahead of me on that flight ordered either Bloody Mary or a screwdriver. I ended up enjoying a Bloody Mary as did virtually everyone seated behind me as well.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 9:49 am

DEN Sky Club - recent visits?

Yes, I know DEN is not exactly a hot spot for Delta (vs. UA). I can't seem to find any recent posts regarding the sole Sky Club lounge there.
The Delta website is not exactly full of information for what I'm looking for, to be honest.
I found some 2019 reviews on other sites (but that's like 3 years ago). It *seems* that back then there was (and maybe still is) only a self-service bar with beer and wine only?
No real bar (ie: bartender to mix up drinks for you). The food menu (but Delta stipulates this is only an example, go figure) didn't look terribly bad.

So, anyone been through recently (like in the last 6 months)? Who can report on what's actually available/there?

Thanks!
Old Aug 17, 2022, 10:42 am

I went in December (on a mileage run) and it was alright. There was some "buffet" options - tbh IDR the food all that much - nothing to write home about. The Drinks are DIY - but there's liquor so you can do what you need. IIRC, there are some packaged drinks, you can help yourself. It's tucked all the way up high and in the back too so it's kind of annoying to get to.

For me, I was on the flight 1 hour out again because it was a mileage run for Gold for me, so I was whatever about it.

I actually had issues getting back through the gate, and checking into my flight. I suspect it was because we didn't leave the airport or who knows but they had to manually add me and my buddy in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.