Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

App is down causing early morning check in stress

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

App is down causing early morning check in stress

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2018, 5:24 am

Programs: DL DM
For those that haven't tried it, another benefit of placing BP in iPhone wallet is that the pass will show up ~3 hours ahead on the "lock" screen and can be opened with one swipe from a locked phone. This makes it very easy to open the BP quickly for scanning at gate, tsa or skyclub. Speaking of the latter and technology failutes, I have a 2 out of 6 success rate with the clear fingerprint scanners recognizing me at the sky club desks, which compares to about a 60% rate at the security screening (with more samples). The TSA stations offer visual feedback on the fingerprint scan, but not so for the skyclub, that may be the difference.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.