Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How the heck do I find out the MQM/MQD for a flight on the Delta website?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2018, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP HHonors Gold DL MS

I have flights booked for September and I want to see how many MQM/MQD I will get for the flight since I know I will still be short to qualify for the next Medallion level I want to know what I have to book to qualify. But unlike on Alaska Air website where I can clearly see what the miles credited will be I cannot find it on the Delta website. I'm sure it's right there for me to see but I cannot find it! HELP!
Old Jun 8, 2018, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are these Delta marketed flights? If so, MQD will just be base fare rounded up to nearest whole dollar. You can find base fare in your email receipts or in receipts in My Wallet on delta.com -- https://www.delta.com/mydelta/wallet
MQM for DL marketed flights will just be 100% miles flown unless on an FC fare, Premium Economy, or very expensive coach (Y/B fares). Lots of places to calculate this (such as gcmap.com) or just do a dummy booking for your flights on delta.com (while logged in) and MQM will show in mileage calculator below flights.

Last edited by xliioper; Jun 8, 2018 at 9:26 am
Old Jun 8, 2018, 9:32 am
Original Poster

thanks....let me check it out. I'm a recent convert from AS where life "used" to be easy
Old Jun 8, 2018, 10:52 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Dummy booking is the fastest way. Just pick the flights you will be going on, and on the last page before paying it should show you the MQM and MQDs youd earn from that flight
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:06 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I like https://fly.qux.us/smcalc/
Faheym88 likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by xolinlevh
Dummy booking is the fastest way. Just pick the flights you will be going on, and on the last page before paying it should show you the MQM and MQDs youd earn from that flight
For MQD earn, it will depend if the price is the same as what you originally booked it at (for DL marketed flights).
Old Jun 8, 2018, 12:35 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by LBJ
For MQD earn, it will depend if the price is the same as what you originally booked it at (for DL marketed flights).
Good catch i forgot to point that out!
Old Jun 8, 2018, 12:35 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
For MQD - use My Trips, open the booking and select Receipt. The Base Fare, rounded up to the next dollar is the MQD.
Duke787 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

thanks all!
Old Jun 12, 2018, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
For MQM for a booked flight. Find the flight in My Trips. Click on the flight, scroll down to the white section and click on View More and it shows the flight miles. Use that unless its below 500 then use 500. The actual MQM will be those miles times whatever adjustment you need to make based on class or partner.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 11:18 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LBJ
Are these Delta marketed flights? If so, MQD will just be base fare rounded up to nearest whole dollar. You can find base fare in your email receipts or in receipts in My Wallet on delta.com -- https://www.delta.com/mydelta/wallet
MQM for DL marketed flights will just be 100% miles flown unless on an FC fare, Premium Economy, or very expensive coach (Y/B fares). Lots of places to calculate this (such as gcmap.com) or just do a dummy booking for your flights on delta.com (while logged in) and MQM will show in mileage calculator below flights.
Note this is only true for MQD for domestic flights. On international flights, theres usually a carrier imposed fuel surcharge, which shows up under Taxes and Fees with the code YR or YQ. That typically is added in to the airfare when calculating the MQD earned on tickets that include it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.