Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Flying direct LAX-MOW using miles Sky Mile or UR Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2018, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K/ One World Emerald

I'm trying to book a direct flight from LAX to SVO. I UR points I can convert to miles airlines- I can not find a single US-based airlines whose partner miles I can use to book on a direct flight from LAX to Moscow- from today to January of 2019. I would love to earn miles on Aeroflot but they don't have a US based credit card and short of flying with them to Russia- I don't see how to earn Aeroflot bonus miles. Is Aeroflot not releasing partner awards seats on Delta or Korean Air for these direct flights from the US anymore? Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 17, 2018, 9:33 am

Aeroflot seems to be blocking all long-haul award seats for SkyMiles redemption (and other partners as reported by some), see my thread
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-skymiles.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.