Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deadhead crew boarding as pre-boards?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2017, 9:45 am

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Originally Posted by GeorgeBurdell
Just got a phone call from Delta. They wanted to follow up on my feedback. I didn't have anything more to add except that I thought the whole incident needed to be brought to their attention. They told me it will be forwarded to the ATL station manager for follow up with the employees involved. I made sure I told them that I really appreciated the personal phone call.
Was the call because of this FT post or did you contact them directly?
Old Apr 6, 2018, 6:25 am

happened again

Originally Posted by GeorgeBurdell
Just got a phone call from Delta. They wanted to follow up on my feedback. I didn't have anything more to add except that I thought the whole incident needed to be brought to their attention. They told me it will be forwarded to the ATL station manager for follow up with the employees involved. I made sure I told them that I really appreciated the personal phone call.
I think I remember getting this call, or maybe it was a email - I do remember saying "and?"

Case in point - crews have to stay with their bags for several reasons. More importantly your ticket purchases your seat, not an entitlement to the bin above your seat. Or really any bin for that matter. If the bin above your seat is filled, put it in another.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.