Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Men’s Restroom in ATL B Sky Club is disgusting

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Men’s Restroom in ATL B Sky Club is disgusting

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2017, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by BenA
On the other hand, kudos to Delta for the SEA A club bathrooms. Tons of capacity, and the most incredibly attentive and devoted bathroom attendants I’ve seen in my life: scraps of paper don’t last more than five minutes in this place. Walking in feels like going through a portal to a Singaporean shopping mall or five star hotel.

If only they could pull off this quality at all of the clubs... bathrooms are the #1 reason the club is valuable to me over the regular terminal.
When it's very early in the morning, and I am not fully awake, walking in to that restroom feels like going through a portal to the movie set for a slasher flick.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by rbrewbaker
Sadly this newest Sky Club has become my least favorite - was too crowded in all parts
Just as I used avoid the B SkyCloset, I now avoid the B SkyClub.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:58 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
E is also my favorite at ATL (pretty much the same food as the B, way less crowded, quieter). If its nice and I have some time, I love sitting on the SkyDeck on a nice morning getting some work done. I am always surprised how pleasant it can be out there.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:44 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
What is everyone’s favorite ATL SC out of curiosity? I’ll be there this weekend and now want to avoid B and have the time.

F club all the way. There's just something about the SkyDeck for me.
gt5889a likes this.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
What is everyone’s favorite ATL SC out of curiosity? I’ll be there this weekend and now want to avoid B and have the time.
You think I'm telling you animals about my nice, quiet, uncrowded Skyclub?

My usual flights almost always depart from T or C, so T6 or C37 are my go-to locations. I like that they don't have that fussy luxury bar, and both offer decent ramp views. If I have time, I'll pop into F, but last time I was there it was just slammed with people and the deck was just a bit too warm to be comfortable.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 3:22 pm

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by suvayanr
F club all the way. There's just something about the SkyDeck for me.
So which one has the SkyDeck...E or F? "puck021" above says that it's E.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 3:27 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
F has the deck. E is a bigger club, with a larger food area and more bar seating, and more seats with window views.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by pvn
F has the deck. E is a bigger club, with a larger food area and more bar seating, and more seats with window views.
E can get ridiculously crowded in the evening when a big bank of flights are leaving TATL.

Was in there for a bit on Monday about 10am and there was about 10 people in there.

Last edited by apodo77; Oct 6, 2017 at 5:57 pm
Old Oct 6, 2017, 5:29 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by captaink
You think I'm telling you animals about my nice, quiet, uncrowded Skyclub?

My usual flights almost always depart from T or C, so T6 or C37 are my go-to locations. I like that they don't have that fussy luxury bar, and both offer decent ramp views. If I have time, I'll pop into F, but last time I was there it was just slammed with people and the deck was just a bit too warm to be comfortable.
The center A SC is nice as well if you can get one of the seats in that room facing the ramp. Have watched many a sunrise in one of those seats while keeping an eye on all the baggage carts navigating the 4 way intersection right below the window. It is actually quite relaxing.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 7:13 am

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy LTT, HH Diam, UA Silver, USAF million miler ;)
A little ATL trick for my FT friends. When exiting the train at F, walk to the elevator, which will take you directly up to the F SC.
HockeyCoachBen and gt5889a like this.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 9:09 am

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
After DL built their new lounges in SEA and SFO, the ATL B club is a huge disappointment. I really don't like how the bathroom entrance is in the middle of the club and how that it feels like a huge warehouse as opposed to the smaller SFO lounge and the nicely broken up space in SEA.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by SSF556
I avoid the B sky club like the plague.....always overcrowded, always out of silverware, always out of food, always a line to check in.....better off to go to another club....problem for me is that I always end up in B for my flights...
I was there the other day. It was crowded. They weren't out of silverware, good and there was a line that took 10 seconds. So, apparently it isn't "always."
Old Oct 7, 2017, 9:27 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I stopped in just now and it seemed fine
Old Oct 7, 2017, 9:54 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by indufan
I was there the other day. It was crowded. They weren't out of silverware, good and there was a line that took 10 seconds. So, apparently it isn't "always."
first thing I learned on flyertalk is that if people are delayed more than four seconds they're going to post here about how it TOOK FOREVER and was a violation of their human rights.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 2:18 pm

Programs: Delta, United
Originally Posted by pvn
first thing I learned on flyertalk is that if people are delayed more than four seconds they're going to post here about how it TOOK FOREVER and was a violation of their human rights.
The first thing I learned on flyertalk is that if people are delayed they're going to spend more time posting about the delay than the actual delay.

Last edited by FlyingUnderTheRadar; Oct 7, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.