Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Gate Agent Problem

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2017, 10:32 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Enterprise PLT, Marriott Gold
Glad I am not the only one confused. How did the OP go from one name to another name all of a sudden?

This whole thread/scenario is odd to be honest.
KENNECTED likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2017, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Is it possible OP signed up for new account not realizing that previous account still existed? The OP account was created today. The account that was replying was last used it looks like back in 2011. Also with carbpow saying reactivated account makes me think accidentally created new account, posted, and then realized had an account.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 10:03 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Often1
The easiest thing here would have been to ask an MCO agent to issue paper tickets. DL hates this and it should not be necessary in 2017, but that is the easiest solution.
I know it's technically possible for them to produce a paper ticket, but would they actually do this for a pax on an e-ticket eligible itinerary? Perhaps in this specific situation...maybe....and if they did (which I think is unlikely) they may also want to charge a ticketing fee (I think $100).
Old Sep 17, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, DL GM, Marriott LTP
Originally Posted by CarmenOM
There are inconsistencies in the timing of this. If the OP arrived at MCO at 1400, dealt with the cancelled flight, contacted Delta to rebook, returned to parking garage for car, made the six-hour drive to ATL, and parked the car again, there is no way to arrive at ATL "several hours" before the last flight ATL-DCA, which departs at 10:05PM
On a good day, but northbound traffic out of FL was slammed due FL residents evacuating the state because of Irma.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 11:41 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Thread closed
Obscure2K
Delta Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.