Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyClub for Phoenix now open 1/8/19

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 7:46 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by N830MH
Yes it is. SkyClub is in the end of concourse F. I haven't visit SkyClub yet. You are always welcome. If you are Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Status has nothing to do with SkyClub entry (unless on an international itinerary)
Old May 7, 2019, 8:31 am

Programs: Delta DM, MM
The sign at PHX is in kind of a strange place. The arrow for the 'airline club' points to a vending machine area. Next to that is a rebooking station, then the club. For a while, they had a sandwich board sign outside pointing to the entrance. The club itself is lovely with some of the best workers in the system.
Old May 7, 2019, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by bubbashow
Status has nothing to do with SkyClub entry (unless on an international itinerary)
Yes, a couple years ago, Delta has decide to change. No longer domestic First Class. Only for International.
Old May 7, 2019, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by N830MH
Yes, a couple years ago, Delta has decide to change. No longer domestic First Class. Only for International.
Never been domestic first class in my 20+ years.
Old May 8, 2019, 7:02 pm

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
Too bad they got rid of the escalators that had the great artwork on it's sides. But, it's nice to see a SkyClub back! I used to be there once a month - the best Club agents I ever encountered!
Old May 8, 2019, 7:32 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
I loved the Grand Canyon escalators. The new terminal is nice but could literally be anywhere. The SC does feel Phoenixs, and is a great space.

Status(other than Diamond) has never gotten you into a SC unless its an international flight and your using ST Elite Plus.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 6:14 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Im only here for 15 minutes or so, but this seems like one of the nicer SkyClubs in the system. Nice terminal too
Old Sep 17, 2020, 11:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
This is a really nice club. Great space, quality furnishings, super nice staff. Much nicer than the Admiral's Clubs at PHX.
dtwlarry likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 7:42 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stopped in on 2/13 after arriving from ATL and wow am I impressed. This is one of the best non hub clubs and it beats some of the hub clubs.

The dcor in the main seating are has a nice private club feel to it

While the areas closer to the bar are open and airy.

There are views of Terminal 3 North as well.

Nice seeing a good food spread too. Or as good as it gets these days.

And there's a nice bar with local beer on tap
bizum, m907 and dcadwell like this.
Old Sep 12, 2023, 7:38 pm

I visited this SC for the first time and was impressed. This is what a good lounge should be - quiet, not crowded, large bathrooms, comfortable seating, segmented rooms, nice decor, and options for a decent meal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.