Wiki Posts
Search

Earning Skymiles on G3 tickets

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2017, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2 MM
Earning Skymiles on G3 tickets

I am flying G3 in Brazil in October. I asked G3 reservations to put my DLskymiles number in the reservation and they said I had to send the boarding passes to DL after the trip to get Skymiles credit. Is this really accurate? It would seem that the DL sky miles should be processed automatically. Anybody have experience flying G3 in Brazil and getting Skymiles credit for the trip?

RC
Old Aug 26, 2017, 12:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
AFAIK you can and should get your DL FF number on your reservation as GOL gives preferred seats to DL elites. You might still not get miles credited to your account without sending the boarding passes, but it's still better than they know about your DL status. IIRC you also get access to elite check in lines, although they have a lot of special lines and it's confusing, with the line dragons not speaking much English IME.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.