Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Navigating in and out of DTW for the First Time

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Navigating in and out of DTW for the First Time

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2017, 5:37 am

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
IME they do "PreCheck lite."

I always wonder what the Westin will do when those bamboo trees grow up, but the last time I was there I saw a team pruning them.
DTW is one of, if not my favorite hub in the Delta system. As a resident of Dayton, OH i am in ATL, MSP or DTW 2x a week. Just really like the DTW experience: great skyclubs with self service(MSP club in C has that so credit there!), open terminals, great food choices, wonderful plane spotting(i am an aviation nut so this is cool for me-SFO is the best but DTW isn't too bad).

I have hosted and attended several meetings at the DTW Westin: it takes convenience to a new level. I love it! Easy in and out, great hotel, no lines for security, you fall out of bed and are at the gate, and now i get Marriott/SPG points too!! its a win all around.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 6:13 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by kss5555
This is perhaps the dumbest post I've ever read on this forum.
You must be new around here, then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.