Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Sky Club doesn't seem to be very pleasurable experience these days

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Sky Club doesn't seem to be very pleasurable experience these days

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2017, 12:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ND76
The former Crown Room in Concourse A was done in art deco as an homage to Cincinnati's Union Station, the last major train station to be constructed in the USA (which I think is now an art museum). I probably connected on to my destination more through CVG than through ATL 1997-2007. They used to serve Erlanger beer in there (unfortunately, they didn't carry Hudepohl or Little Kings).
Union Terminal actually still functions as a train station (albeit for a 3x/week train in the middle of the night).

I think the CVG SC has some Cincy beer as the local craft option.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 12:14 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Several years ago, someone posted here a series of photos of the A club, taken post abandonment. Rather poignant.

I have searched... even using Google... but have not been able to find them.
I have them saved on an old laptop. I'll see if I can find them in the next couple of days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.