Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Old NWA multi leg single barcode boarding pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Old NWA multi leg single barcode boarding pass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2017, 11:25 am

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by yohanson
Just for people with mobile boarding passes. I still get PreCheck lite and I went through security at about 9 PM both 2 and 3 weeks ago on Monday at MSP. Both times I had someone near me denied it because of having a mobile boarding pass. This happens in LAS too. The little airports that have PreCheck lite only, have some sort of card or similar that they give you to give to the nudeAscope/metal detector dragon but airports that have normal PreCheck don't have anything like that so they write on your BP that you get the lite treatment after regular PreCheck hours.
Um, yeah, the mobile passes have the Pre Check logo too. I've been through lots of airports that accepted that (most recently at CHA) and not a single one that wouldn't.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 10:27 am
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Originally Posted by kss5555
yes you can even use a sky club card or medallion card with a strip but the point is Delta inherited great technology and promised the world with it but to this date has basically come up short. The merger has brought many good things, better in flight service, better reliability (less the technology IT crashes) and more routes, but still waiting for online redemption of miles to upgrade, use of certificates online to confirm upgrades, etc. All things that were available before the merger that are still not available. And of course the search engine and partner availability that northwest had still hasn't been matched.
As the kids say today, well, yesterday, I feel you
Old Jun 29, 2017, 12:30 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat-ist, Bonvoyyyyyyed, Hilton $15 Daily F&B Receiver, Food Lion MVP
Originally Posted by HDQDD
Um, yeah, the mobile passes have the Pre Check logo too. I've been through lots of airports that accepted that (most recently at CHA) and not a single one that wouldn't.
But does the TSA accept chocolate?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.