Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Old NWA multi leg single barcode boarding pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Old NWA multi leg single barcode boarding pass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2017, 5:21 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by SamOF
I travel almost exclusively with a mobile boarding pass, and have never once been denied Precheck Lite. One of three things will happen:

1. The agent checking your ID will give you a laminated card to show at the metal detector.
This is 100% consistent with my experience
Old Jun 19, 2017, 5:27 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by C W
Thank you!

That is just bat crazy, 19" coach seats and 23% of the seats on the plane are F. Like GoAmtrak, that is a Ridonkulous Y-F ratio
These seats are wider than the new PS seats (though less pitch and probably narrower armrests).
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:16 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by C W
And I still look forward to flying more than any other part of a trip Sadly, they no longer seem to have the plastic wings. Or maybe they're just not offered to adults
I've received two sets just this year on either NRT-SIN or SIN-NRT one of the pilots came out preflight and handed one to each passenger in J, and on a regional flight recently the FA pinned one to the cocktail straw in each PDB.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:21 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Never been denied lite when using mobile BP.
You will be at MSP.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:25 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K MM, Subway Club Member
Originally Posted by yohanson
You will be at MSP.
Yup, MSP stopped doing after-hours PreCheck lite a while ago.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:27 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Originally Posted by Zorak
I've received two sets just this year on either NRT-SIN or SIN-NRT one of the pilots came out preflight and handed one to each passenger in J, and on a regional flight recently the FA pinned one to the cocktail straw in each PDB.
How much I want this is scaring me slightly
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
yep, loved that ol' red-tailed RJ85!

@C W - there's at least one annual airline/airliner collectibles show where you could almost certainly pick up all the miniature wings you might ever want (it was actually at the Delta Museum in Atlanta last year)

World Airline Historical Society
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:34 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by C W
How much I want this is scaring me slightly
You could always ask I wondered if it's something they carry around, like the plane trading cards. I googled this Reddit thread from 2 years ago that suggests yes:

​​​​​​​https://www.reddit.com/r/flightatten...d_pilot_wings/

Name:  1497922410-picsay.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  155.1 KB
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:41 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by estedman
Thread fail with no reference picture.
I personally know someone who posts here who <claims > that he has every boarding pass he has ever gotten since he started flying!

Edited to add . . . .

I just did a Yahoo search and found this one:

Still looking for one from a gate printer.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
a little bird told me you left out a couple of key phrases
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:45 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by kenn0223
Just for people with mobile boarding passes or for ALL boarding passes? The point was specifically about people with mobile passes being denied when paper passes got it.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:51 pm

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by jrl767
a little bird told me you left out a couple of key phrases
Oh yeah . . . .

After planes were invented!

Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:02 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by kenn0223
Originally Posted by pvn
Just for people with mobile boarding passes or for ALL boarding passes? The point was specifically about people with mobile passes being denied when paper passes got it.
Just for people with mobile boarding passes. I still get PreCheck lite and I went through security at about 9 PM both 2 and 3 weeks ago on Monday at MSP. Both times I had someone near me denied it because of having a mobile boarding pass. This happens in LAS too. The little airports that have PreCheck lite only, have some sort of card or similar that they give you to give to the nudeAscope/metal detector dragon but airports that have normal PreCheck don't have anything like that so they write on your BP that you get the lite treatment after regular PreCheck hours.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:52 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by davetravels
You completely missed the point of my post . . . Hence the :" "
Oh no, I got your point.

Normally it's annoying when threads get derailed like this, but I'm quite happy this thread got derailed.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by bennos
Oh no, I got your point.

Normally it's annoying when threads get derailed like this, but I'm quite happy this thread got derailed.
Sorry about that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.