Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Transportation Credit Voucher - $0.00

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Transportation Credit Voucher - $0.00

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2018, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Andy49
I got a $150 credit voucher for a cancelled flight. I asked how I could use it when my booking is always in Euros, they replied that they will not issue it in anything other than USD. I asked 5 or 6 times but they would not move so its worthless to me or does it have another use?

They certainly can be done. Who are you calling that is saying no.
Old May 30, 2018, 5:39 am

Programs: ❶❷ ใจ ± ♪♪♪ 7¾³ © ™
Originally Posted by flyerCO
They certainly can be done. Who are you calling that is saying no.
I contacted Delta customer service and here are some of the comments from different reps. I eventually told them that I would not be flying with Delta again and I have booked 3 return flights with European airlines, then at least I would get proper compensation to cover my extra expenses.

After further review, the currency of the voucher issued is not able to be changed and we are not able to issue a voucher in another currency.

We are sorry we were unable to accommodate your request today. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

We are truly sorry to hear your disappointment that is never our goal, please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

Although you are able to travel with any carrier, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

Thank you for your feedback. It will be used to help us improve.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.