Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Transportation Credit Voucher - $0.00

Old Feb 23, 2017, 1:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold

Just got an email from Delta of a transportation credit voucher worth a grand total of ZERO. So funny.

Tx Delta!
Old Feb 23, 2017, 1:27 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Just remember, you can't combine it with any other vouchers!
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Only got a year to use it too. Don't let it expire.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:11 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
OK, I'll join in . . . .

It's NON-tranferable!

Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Please be sure to call DL to use it.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:29 am

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I guess this thread is a lot like "Seinfeld"!

Old Feb 23, 2017, 10:15 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by davetravels
OK, I'll join in . . . .

It's NON-tranferable!

Not true. The T&C says you can use with someone with you on same flights.

The upside is all the CC points you will still earn after applying this size voucher!
Old Feb 23, 2017, 6:38 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Life Plat, HHonors DM
I got one too last week, but when I checked my account online, I had the 15,000 skypesos the FA gave me for dealing with a non-existent tray table (yes, it was NOT there at all, lol, I balanced my food tray on my lap).
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:16 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
So if you elect to apply only half of the voucher, do you keep the other half for another future flight?
Old Feb 23, 2017, 11:12 pm

SkyMiles are issued as a document with $0 value. If you've recently received miles as compensation, the $0 receipt would just be a useless formality.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 11:21 pm

Originally Posted by Widgets
SkyMiles are issued as a document with $0 value. If you've recently received miles as compensation, the $0 receipt would just be a useless formality.
But, in the "My Wallet" section of my SkyMiles account, there's "Receipts" & "Credits and Certificates".

The OP says he received "a transportation credit voucher".
Old Feb 23, 2017, 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by davetravels
But, in the "My Wallet" section of my SkyMiles account, there's "Receipts" & "Credits and Certificates".

The OP says he received "a transportation credit voucher".
That's how it would appear. $0 value, coupon status CLSD.

Delta recently began using interline electronic miscellaneous documents (IEMDs) for more efficient processing. I just looked up a random 20k SkyMiles compensation from two days ago and it was issued as an IEMD with $0 value. This $0 voucher would be a new sighting if it's the IEMD use that's causing it.

Last edited by Widgets; Feb 23, 2017 at 11:48 pm
Old Feb 24, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: Delta DM/Amex Reserve 2 Million Miler
Could be paperwork for extra skymiles point credit
Old Mar 26, 2017, 2:09 pm

Programs: Former DL Diamond, now Plat. Marriott lifetime Plat. Former AA EXP
Originally Posted by Widgets
That's how it would appear. $0 value, coupon status CLSD.

Delta recently began using interline electronic miscellaneous documents (IEMDs) for more efficient processing. I just looked up a random 20k SkyMiles compensation from two days ago and it was issued as an IEMD with $0 value. This $0 voucher would be a new sighting if it's the IEMD use that's causing it.
I received a "Delta Transportation Credit Voucher" email with $0 voucher today, for a flight I received 15k skymile compensation (D1 seat with non-functional IFE). The email didn't mention the Skymiles, but since it says the $0 voucher expires in a year, had me wondering if there's a chance these would somehow be expiring Skymiles. I know that shouldn't be the case, the email just made me a little paranoid
Old Mar 26, 2017, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by HITconsultant
I received a "Delta Transportation Credit Voucher" email with $0 voucher today, for a flight I received 15k skymile compensation (D1 seat with non-functional IFE). The email didn't mention the Skymiles, but since it says the $0 voucher expires in a year, had me wondering if there's a chance these would somehow be expiring Skymiles. I know that shouldn't be the case, the email just made me a little paranoid
The SkyMiles won't expire. The ticket number associated with the transaction will expire. Since the ticket coupon status is CLSD (Closed), the miles are no longer associated with the ticket and won't expire.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.