Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta/AeroMexico Seat Selection

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2016, 4:12 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by cmccann
Does anyone have experience with using GUC from ATL>JNB? Looking to go in Feb. Called Diamond desk and had agent check Jan, Feb and March and she said there are no confirmed upgrades available. It's a DL flight. There seems to be 28 seats open as of now with about 3ish months until flight. I have not used a GUC but wondering any past experience?
Welcome to FT! FYI you added your post on to the end of a thread about seat selection on Aeromexico

You might want to have a look through the Official - GLOBAL UPGRADE CERT success thread - Yay! I got it! thread for past experiences but by all accounts ATL-JNB is a pretty tough route to get upgraded on in advance, and they may hold back availability until the last minute if they expect to sell all the J seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.