Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta to Start RDU-AUS 3/9/17

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2017, 7:24 pm

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
The eastbound flight time is not particularly great. If the 717 sticks, perhaps they'll send it on from Austin somewhere else (LAX?) and try to get a return to RDU which leaves closer to 2pm so that people can work a morning and then travel.
I was going to post that AUS doesn't tend to see many 717s, but looking at a random day in November, there are actually a good number of them scheduled from MSP, DTW, and SLC to AUS. Could change of course, but looks like AUS will be seeing an increase in 717 usage. AUS has been heavy Airbus station as of late, but some of that may be changing.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 7:37 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by ty97
I was going to post that AUS doesn't tend to see many 717s, but looking at a random day in November, there are actually a good number of them scheduled from MSP, DTW, and SLC to AUS. Could change of course, but looks like AUS will be seeing an increase in 717 usage. AUS has been heavy Airbus station as of late, but some of that may be changing.
Austin is a hot spot right now. Flights are $$$$. Delta is up gauging as needed but keeping prices warm to maintain profit. I'd love to find a sub $400 fare NYC-AUS that is not in July/august.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 8:18 pm

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
Originally Posted by mridley2
Austin is a hot spot right now. Flights are $$$$. Delta is up gauging as needed but keeping prices warm to maintain profit. I'd love to find a sub $400 fare NYC-AUS that is not in July/august.
I go to AUS several times a year (used to live there, still have family there) and can usually pull it off for $320-$350, but that generally involved flying on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.