Cave-like: D27
Basically a closet, avoid: D12
I totally agree with this assessment ^
Old Feb 13, 2017, 5:35 pm

I like the new B bar. That guy looks completely bummed, though
Old Feb 13, 2017, 5:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
T because it is almost always empty, has the same food/booze as EVERY other club, and is new enough looking not to feel like its run down.

I really like the new B but every time I go it feels overcrowded.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 7:08 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
I was just in the new B SkyClub Sunday for the first time. They did a great job. I love the high ceiling.

Here are my votes:
Most elbow room: B
Food: E
Showers: F
Quiet: T

I'm normally heading back to DCA which is always out of T so most of my time I spent in T.

I like the SkyDeck, but I find the bar area cramped in F.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 7:16 pm

Programs: Non-Affiliated
I miss the old BE SkyClub in E, even after it was converted to a normal SkyClub. The other club in E was always packed, but few people seemed to know if you passed that club, there was another, quieter club just down the hall. Now it's one big ol' club.

That being said, T is my favorite now, followed by F.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 7:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
I like the C club. Usually very friendly agents and I like the interior. It's just very different than the other clubs. Does anyone have any photos of what it looked like when it was the Eastern Airlines Ionosphere Club?
Old Feb 13, 2017, 9:22 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
B is new and nice. Domestically many would say current best.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 1:56 am

Programs: DL DM 2mm, AA EXP mm, UA SL, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by GagaPilot
Will be passing through ATL on Sunday and have a massive 4 hr 38 min layover to kill. Have only been to the SkyClub in NRT once, and never really bothered with it on domestic trips. Myself and 2 companions each hold DL Amex cards, so might purchase a couple of single visit passes. I'm open to traveling to any concourse, but from the looks of past flights will most likely be arriving in D and departing out of A. Thanks!
The new Club on the B Concourse at B18 is even nicer than the F and E clubs although there is no skydeck or showers. You could shower at E or F and then check out the B club. Spending four hours in one club would be boring. Make it a club crawl.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 5:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by DCAproducer
I was just in the new B SkyClub Sunday for the first time. They did a great job. I love the high ceiling.

Here are my votes:
Most elbow room: B
Food: E
Showers: F
Quiet: T

I'm normally heading back to DCA which is always out of T so most of my time I spent in T.

I like the SkyDeck, but I find the bar area cramped in F.
Based on my morning visit to B last week and my current visit to E this morning, I would disagree. B's buffet is significantly better than the meager offerings they have out at E right now.

Hands down B has the best food. I should have gone straight there. (C was a complete bust--almost no food to speak of.)
Old Apr 6, 2017, 6:28 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
B and F are my favorites.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 12:13 pm

T F

Originally Posted by GagaPilot
Will be passing through ATL on Sunday and have a massive 4 hr 38 min layover to kill. Have only been to the SkyClub in NRT once, and never really bothered with it on domestic trips. Myself and 2 companions each hold DL Amex cards, so might purchase a couple of single visit passes. I'm open to traveling to any concourse, but from the looks of past flights will most likely be arriving in D and departing out of A. Thanks!
Best is TF.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 2:37 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
I love the Sky Deck at the F club.

I happen to like the D12 club (the former Continental President's Club); it is small, but rarely has more than 10-15 people in it, and also has a very friendly staff.

I share DCAProducer's view on the T club; rarely crowded and friendly DL staff.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Do all the Sky Clubs in ATL have Dom and Krug on offer for points? Sorry if this should be obvious but I'm only an occasional DL flyer and the menus on delta.com didn't show Dom or Krug for any of the clubs so wasn't sure if its only certain clubs that have that. I have a 3 hour layover on a SEA-ATL-IAD flight, in booking I decided to take a long layover in ATL as that itn had the D1 seats on the 767 on the SEA-ATL leg so now I have time to kill and pesos to spend and figured a nice bottle of Krug would be about the most sensible way to kill some time at the club.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 9:07 pm

Programs: Blinged Out
Originally Posted by ryan182
Do all the Sky Clubs in ATL have Dom and Krug on offer for points? Sorry if this should be obvious but I'm only an occasional DL flyer and the menus on delta.com didn't show Dom or Krug for any of the clubs so wasn't sure if its only certain clubs that have that. I have a 3 hour layover on a SEA-ATL-IAD flight, in booking I decided to take a long layover in ATL as that itn had the D1 seats on the 767 on the SEA-ATL leg so now I have time to kill and pesos to spend and figured a nice bottle of Krug would be about the most sensible way to kill some time at the club.
F has the good stuff on tap for sure. Not sure about the others.

As far as ranking the SkyClubs:

F: Skydeck, great food, and showers
E: Quiet room, great food, and showers
C: Best looking/classiest domestic concourse club
T: Quietest very good Ambassadors there
B: Best domestic food
A: Slightly below B
D: Dungeon way below A
D: Closet even worse than the dungeon
Old Aug 29, 2017, 9:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SeaHawg
F has the good stuff on tap for sure. Not sure about the others.

As far as ranking the SkyClubs:

F: Skydeck, great food, and showers
E: Quiet room, great food, and showers
C: Best looking/classiest domestic concourse club
T: Quietest very good Ambassadors there
B: Best domestic food
A: Slightly below B
D: Dungeon way below A
D: Closet even worse than the dungeon
Thanks much for the info and the rankings!! I will head to the F club and enjoy a nice bottle of champers on the Skydeck!^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.