Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

US Bank FlexPerks: 12 free domestic Gogo passes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2015, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM

Nice little freebie for anyone with a U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card. Free Gogo passes are good on Delta, Alaska, American, and Virgin America.

https://promotions.gogoair.com/promotion/visaUS.do
Old Oct 21, 2015, 3:19 pm

Location: Minneapolis, formerly the shores of Lake Minnetonka
Programs: DL PM (and KM)
Awesome find, thanks!!

I feel like a lot of MSP people have this card since anyone who had a NWA Rewards card was rolled over to this when Delta took over.
Old Oct 21, 2015, 4:24 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, ☆A Gold, Hertz 5☆
excellent find. Ebes is right, the US Banks FlexPerks card is is like a State ID / Drivers License in Minnesota.
Old Oct 21, 2015, 4:33 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I'd bet a ton of Detroiters also hav'em. Mine, is also left over from the NWA days.

That said, I'd like to enter my credit card number to see if I'm eligible, but, I don't want to activate them any sooner than I hafto. Any thoughts?
Old Oct 21, 2015, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by davetravels
I'd bet a ton of Detroiters also hav'em. Mine, is also left over from the NWA days.

That said, I'd like to enter my credit card number to see if I'm eligible, but, I don't want to activate them any sooner than I hafto. Any thoughts?
Sounds like as long as you have the card, you're eligible:

In order to be eligible, you must have made at least one purchase (purchase minus credits and returns) in the past 12 months prior to registering for the benefit, and Card is not past due or otherwise inactive. If your Card has been inactive and you make a purchase to qualify for the benefit, it may take 2-3 weeks to become eligible for the benefit.
Also, there's this:

At the end of your initial 12 month period, provided the Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi Benefit is still being offered, and you continue to meet U.S. Bank's eligibility requirements, you will receive an email inviting you to re-register for the benefit at https://visa.gogoair.com/usbank to receive another 12 Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi Passes.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 6:29 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold
Thanks- just signed up!
Old Oct 30, 2015, 6:35 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Ya, I just got the packet in the mail from US Bank yesterday! Nice!

Thanx, USB!

Now, if only, the GoGo would work! Half the time, I can't even get Delta.com to load!

Old Oct 30, 2015, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Cher905
Nice little freebie for anyone with a U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card. Free Gogo passes are good on Delta, Alaska, American, and Virgin America. ...
Mrs. Ken thanks you.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 8:37 am

Programs: DL 2 MM
Originally Posted by Cher905
Nice little freebie for anyone with a U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card. Free Gogo passes are good on Delta, Alaska, American, and Virgin America.

https://promotions.gogoair.com/promotion/visaUS.do
Sweet! Thanks!

Wouldn't have known about this otherwise.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 9:50 am

Thanks for the great find. I was able to get 24 using two personal cards but neither of my business cards worked.
Old May 31, 2019, 7:08 pm

Programs: SPG Plat
Has this finally ended? Was great to pay $50 annual fee for 10 passes while it lasted..

Last edited by silverforumsurf; May 31, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Old May 31, 2019, 9:22 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by silverforumsurf
Has this finally ended? Was great to pay $50 annual fee for 10 passes while it lasted..
​​​​​
According to the FlexPerks thread in the credit card forum:

Originally Posted by TTT103
The GoGo benefit ended at the end of 2018, unless you registered for an additional 12 passes prior to the discontinuation of the benefit on December 31.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 9:32 pm

Programs: SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Zorak
​​​​​
According to the FlexPerks thread in the credit card forum:
Darn! Explains why I couldn’t find the current link anywhere. Any other working sources of heavily discounted Gogo passes?
Old Oct 13, 2019, 11:47 pm

The Altitude Reserve now has the 12 GoGo pass benefit. $400 annual fee minus $325 in travel credits means 12 passes for $75 if you don't use any other card benefits.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.