Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheese course in Delta One?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2015, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by emrdoc
I have found the FA's to have no issues at all with two desserts, dessert and cheese, double cheese, etc. They certainly have never made me feel like a pig.
What about on Delta One transcon? Do they have the dessert cart service with ice cream, little desserts and the cheese course? Are you able to order multiple dessert items on the D1 transcon flights similar to D1 international?
Old Sep 6, 2015, 8:02 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I've never heard a hint of concern about DL not having enough cheese and dessert for everyone to pig out. The cheese is decent but not Michelin starred restaurant caliber.

My annoyance is that most FAs don't offer the white dessert wine which is on the menu for most flights. Port might be assumed with the cheese, but I suspect that the Sauternes is rarely opened, nor has it been offered to me as a doggy bag.
I find the Delta One cheese selection to be fine. It just gets boring, since it seems to always be the same. With regard to the dessert wines, I just ask. But, I also prefer to have red wine with cheese. I mostly finish my meal with Cognac, or Woodford.

I've skipped the meal service and just had some fruit and cheese, on occasion when it is a late east coast (post 21:00) transatlantic departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.