Search

VS MQM lag?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2015, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Gold
VS MQM lag?

Hi,

I flew on VS on Tuesday and the MQMs have not posted to my account, but my DL flight the next day has posted. Is the current lag (now 4 days) beyond the normal window for codeshare MQMs to post? If not, what is the typical lag?

Thanks!
Old Jan 31, 2015, 12:31 pm

Programs: Skymiles member
Originally Posted by bml86
Hi,

I flew on VS on Tuesday and the MQMs have not posted to my account, but my DL flight the next day has posted. Is the current lag (now 4 days) beyond the normal window for codeshare MQMs to post? If not, what is the typical lag?

Thanks!
No, be patient
Old Jan 31, 2015, 1:00 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz 5*, SPG
I flew AF on 1/17 (on DL ticket stock) and one of my two segments still hasn't posted. Called PM line, and was told it is in my file still as pending. So, these things can apparently take a while.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Gold
Thanks you both.

As a side note, despite being a GM and frequent traveler, this was my first time ever on a 747. Needless to say, it was magical.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.