Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is anyone going to be in ATL today on Friday, October 10th? I'm going lounge hopping!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is anyone going to be in ATL today on Friday, October 10th? I'm going lounge hopping!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: IAMAW Local 368/HAL 2 Star Mariner

Good morning from the W Fort Lauderdale Hotel everyone!

I'll be pulling up to the gate at ATL at around 3:50 PM. I am planning to "lounge hop", that is, to go to the United Club (Club Card), the Delta Sky Club (two daypasses), and The Club at ATL. If you'd like to club with me, drop me a note here or via PM! Willing to spread some love around as I have a 6 hour layover.....

Best,

-LPDAL

(Moderators, please move if this is in the wrong forum.)
Old Oct 10, 2014, 5:27 am

Programs: DL PM, Natl-Exec Elite, Hertz-President Circle, Marriot/Starwood-Gold, HHonors-Gold
Considering for what the W hotel has been in the news for lately, I think I would have left any mention of the word "love" out of this post.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by Ledfish
Considering for what the W hotel has been in the news for lately, I think I would have left any mention of the word "love" out of this post.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 8:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Ledfish
At least the E and F SCs, in addition to The Club at ATL, have showers.

Have fun, but it sounds like there's no plan to challenge the record of ND76 for ATL lounge hopping.

BTW, just in case the OP isn't aware: the SC day pass is good for as many lounges in as many airports as you can visit in one day. It's a lot more than admission to a single lounge, so don't let the dragon keep it.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 10:26 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Have fun, but it sounds like there's no plan to challenge the record of ND76 for ATL lounge hopping.it.
Ok, curiosity peaked, what was the record of ND76?
Old Oct 10, 2014, 11:02 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by JayTeaBee
Ok, curiosity peaked, what was the record of ND76?
Look for the thread he started about trying to visit all of the ATL DL SCs during a single connection there.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 11:08 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Prfrence
I'm Proud of My Record

which I set on January 29, 2013.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...lub-sweep.html
Old Oct 10, 2014, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by ND76
Congrats again.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 11:15 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by ND76

Haha, awesome and entertaining read, thanks for the link. I have a 5 or 6 hour layover in DTW later this year and was considering doing something like this to kill time but with only 4 SC's it certainly won't be as exciting or record setting as your event.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 12:08 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
I'm flying thru the ATL next Friday so I will miss you by 1 week exactly.

Have fun!
Old Oct 10, 2014, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by LPDAL
Good morning from the W Fort Lauderdale Hotel everyone!

I'll be pulling up to the gate at ATL at around 3:50 PM. I am planning to "lounge hop", that is, to go to the United Club (Club Card), the Delta Sky Club (two daypasses), and The Club at ATL. If you'd like to club with me, drop me a note here or via PM! Willing to spread some love around as I have a 6 hour layover.....

Best,

-LPDAL

(Moderators, please move if this is in the wrong forum.)
Sounds like more fun than my 9 hour training class today. But only 3 hours to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.