Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Status Match/Challenge: No Response

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Status Match/Challenge: No Response

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2015, 12:10 am

Programs: UA Plt /Delta DM/ Marriott Platinum Prem./Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Globalist /Hertz PS / National EE
Originally Posted by ubernostrum
Status match terms and conditions:
How would virgin know ? BP says Platinum
Old Nov 21, 2015, 12:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ubernostrum
Status match terms and conditions:
Is that I'm regards to Elite Plus lounge access? VS lounge access is governed outside Elite Plus. Also it could be that the status only shows to DL and when another airline goes to pull you up it doesn't see your status. This would mean the partner wouldn't know that you're a PM and thus know that you get lounge access when flying them.

Regardless, I'm not sure how VS is going to know that you're not supposed to get lounge access. (If that is even the intent) They're just going to see a BP issued by DL that says Platinum Medallion with a flight to LHR. I've never been asked for my Medallion card before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.