Community
Wiki Posts
Search

More non-rev shenanigans

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2014, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Thumbs down More non-rev shenanigans

I see it time and time again - a non-rev on F while medallions do not clear their UG. How do we combat this? GA wall of shame? Problem is I am on board once the hand is revealed. How do I see this as it is dealt? A few times it is obvious, when the non-rev is pages by the GA and after a small exchange at the desk, usually whispered, the non-rev becomes jovial, puts out a forced laugh, and then offers an over the top thank you.

Perhaps I should start snapping all GAs photos as a preventative, posting only the guilty ones. Ugh!

This enhancement is brought to you by biscotti and a whatever items that remain in the snack basket after being pilfered by the cabin crew (you know, we CAN see you doing that in the galley...)

Caption:seat 1A on DL5828 on July 1, 2014
Old Jul 1, 2014, 7:30 am

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by uclalum
I see it time and time again - a non-rev on F while medallions do not clear their UG. How do we combat this? GA wall of shame? Problem is I am on board once the hand is revealed. How do I see this as it is dealt? A few times it is obvious, when the non-rev is pages by the GA and after a small exchange at the desk, usually whispered, the non-rev becomes jovial, puts out a forced laugh, and then offers an over the top thank you.

Perhaps I should start snapping all GAs photos as a preventative, posting only the guilty ones. Ugh!

This enhancement is brought to you by biscotti and a whatever items that remain in the snack basket after being pilfered by the cabin crew (you know, we CAN see you doing that in the galley...)

Caption:seat 1A on DL5828 on July 1, 2014
Yep. All of the above evidence proves a NRSA took your seat and was surely worthy of ANOTHER thread by some one with such irrefutable prove.

My suggestion. Fly another airline.

Old Jul 1, 2014, 7:33 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Locking this one up
obscure2k
Delta Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.