Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage: PM with DL Amex and Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2014, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Baggage: PM with DL Amex and Upgrade

Free baggage allowance question. I'm a PM and have the DL Amex. I usually get 3 bags 70lbs checked free. I'm anticipating an upgrade (hopefully before the gate for the first time in a while) and wondered if I get a 4th checked bag if this happens. I can't remember if the extra checked bag for an upgrade is just for FO or if it's for GM, PM, DM as well.
Old May 21, 2014, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Nope, no elite gets 4 bags free regardless of status and cards. As a PM on a domestic flight, you get 3 @70lbs in either first or coach.
Old May 21, 2014, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rylan
Nope, no elite gets 4 bags free regardless of status and cards. As a PM on a domestic flight, you get 3 @70lbs in either first or coach.
This is what I thought I remembered from previous trips but I haven't been upgraded before the gate in a while so I could not remember. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.