Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

What program is best for me? Help please

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2014, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Hello All!

I am in a disjunctive... I could fly either Delta or American. I used to be an AA platinum on 2012 but with all the bad service, and not willing to pay back to get platinnum on AA I decided this year to start from scratch with Delta. Now with all these changes on Delta, I believe I might had made a bad choice...

I need your help to shed some light please...

My pointers:

1.- I fly mostly regional, China or the americas.
2.- I am more interested on buying an economy ticket and upgrading it with miles than using my miles for anything else. Not even interested in buying tickets with miles...
3.- I find the AA partners and OW alliance to be better than skymiles partners... am I wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.