Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Do you have to be drunk to survive as a DM with Delta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do you have to be drunk to survive as a DM with Delta?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2014, 2:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I suspect the policy must be that receipts are required for expenditures over $25, possibly including separate but related expenditures that occur at roughly the same time and place, so that four separate $8 drink purchases would require receipt(s).
Old Feb 10, 2014, 3:22 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by Howste
I just got my DM package on Saturday. Drinks only - which makes them worthless to me, since I don't drink alcohol.
Got the packet today and I, too, have no use for coupons that are only about alcohol.
Old Feb 10, 2014, 3:35 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
I wonder if minors who are DM get booze-only coupons too. Or maybe they substitute a coloring book instead?
Old Feb 11, 2014, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by telloh
They are? Can you list the "incidents" and explain the statistics? Or at least tell some of the stories you say you've heard lately about planes being forced to land.
http://business.time.com/2014/01/10/...t-new-heights/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.