Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

ATL connecting tips for elderly parents

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL connecting tips for elderly parents

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2013, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Ysitincoach
When I've had family or friends transiting like this I've just met them and personally guided them through the airport.

If you have the time they'll love you for it.
I'd love to, and as I noted I feel horribly guilty that I can't accompany them, but for work I have to remain in Europe (off to MAN). I'll be their porter/tour guide/sommelier/German speaker the whole time they're here, but unfortunately the one thing I can't do is fly with them from MUC to PDX.
Old Nov 23, 2013, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Ysitincoach
When I've had family or friends transiting like this I've just met them and personally guided them through the airport.

If you have the time they'll love you for it.
Please share how does one met passengers on an inbound intl arrival to guide them through CBP passport, custom and US TSA check?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.