Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Mileage Transfer Max (300K) - apply to AMEX MR -> Delta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage Transfer Max (300K) - apply to AMEX MR -> Delta?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2013, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Silver
Question Mileage Transfer Max (300K) - apply to AMEX MR -> Delta?

I am new to both DL and AMEX (jumping ship from United and Chase). I noticed on the Delta site (https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...iles-faqs.html) that it mentions that there is a max of 300K that can be transferred into a Delta account per year. Does that apply to partner transfers like AMEX MR, Hotel points, etc transferring into Delta?

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 7:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by G2244
I am new to both DL and AMEX (jumping ship from United and Chase). I noticed on the Delta site (https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...iles-faqs.html) that it mentions that there is a max of 300K that can be transferred into a Delta account per year. Does that apply to partner transfers like AMEX MR, Hotel points, etc transferring into Delta?

Thanks in advance.
You are mixing FAQs here. This link is talking about already earned Skymiles in and out. First it is always a VERY bad idea. Never do this. As fare as AMEX MR or SPG you are only limited by their terms.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Silver
Originally Posted by Delta Points
You are mixing FAQs here. This link is talking about already earned Skymiles in and out. First it is always a VERY bad idea. Never do this. As fare as AMEX MR or SPG you are only limited by their terms.
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, I am not looking at the first kind of transfer DL-DL. I just wanted to make sure moving large amounts of miles from AMEX, etc. wasn't going to get capped at 300K.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 7:07 pm

MR and SPG don't have yearly limits, just daily.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.