Wiki Posts
Search

Advice to a Newbie

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2013, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL,Marriott,Hilton, Avis, SPG
Advice to a Newbie

I'd appreciate advice on this issue. I need to book two tickets from DAY-DUB for a May Departure and June Return. One of the tickets will be a Bank Rewards ticket. I have no problem with the outbound flight and can book DL176 from ATL-DUB with the DAY-ATL connection. The problem is on the return. The flight that I want, DL177 does not show up on the Rewards website as available. I CAN book a KL flight that I'm sure is the same flight; KL6177. My questions is this: Can I also purchase the EC or equivalent seats on the KL codeshare ticket? On overseas flights the extra legroom makes a big difference to my arthritic knees. I realize that booking this far in advance is probably the cause of my issues but I need to have the tickets in hand before I can make some other reservations.
As always; Thanks!
Old Aug 14, 2013, 9:48 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
you may run into issues, but in general calling Delta will work - they're more than happy to take your money for an EC seat!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.