Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2013, 1:02 am

Programs: DL DM, MM
Originally Posted by monsrt
I agree. I hate it when people order that. Come on folks, its coke AND rum
Coke and Rum - got weed on the tongue.
Old May 5, 2013, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by nittany987
+1. Passenger moved to make himself and fellow passengers more comfortable. This is stupid and shows no common sense.
The question that has not been answered yet is, did he just move himself, or did he officially re-assign himself the new seat under his ticket? The FA would have to give him a free drink if his current ticket states that he is in EC and nobody else is sitting there. If he simply flashed an old, invalid boarding pass with that seat prior to his change, then the story changes drastically as does his rights/expectations.
Old May 5, 2013, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by BigFlyer
They should just give free drinks to all PMs and DMs on these flights. PMs and DMs would then not care which side of the aisle they sat on, and DL could sell the EC seats to non-medallions.
As someone who is currently flying his last flight as GM (will be PM after this flight credits), I say ^ to this!
Old May 5, 2013, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by MS02113
Did you happen to notice if it was listed in Sky magazine?
No, I did not.

Just ordered this on a whim. Don't normally drink it. I might have consumed the last bottle in the system.

Woodford is high up in the bourbon peerage and Glenlivet is much lower in the malt scotch peerage. Since DL got rid of Glenmorangie, I have accustomed myself to only drinking good scotch at home, and Woodford on the planes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.