Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL.dumb question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: FF account on all airlines, DM. All hotel accounts, Hilton Diamond.
DL.dumb question

Forgive me if this is already been talked about but, Am I the only one who keeps getting the "password" pop-up on DL.dumb?

Everytime I log in, I get the "select your security questions" for creating a password. If I don't go through this routine, and select the questions, I cannot log into my account.

How do I get rid of this???? I've selected the password, I've selected my "hint" questions.. ...????
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:31 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott. Hilton Diamond, Hertz something...
Originally Posted by Hillhouse
Forgive me if this is already been talked about but, Am I the only one who keeps getting the "password" pop-up on DL.dumb?

Everytime I log in, I get the "select your security questions" for creating a password. If I don't go through this routine, and select the questions, I cannot log into my account.

How do I get rid of this???? I've selected the password, I've selected my "hint" questions.. ...????
Are you allowing your browser to store cookies for delta.com?
Old Jan 2, 2013, 11:39 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Check out this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-overhaul.html

It contains that and many other complaints about the system overhaul.

Enjoy!
Old Jan 2, 2013, 12:11 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by Hillhouse

When you log in with your PIN, just click the X at the top right of the dialog box that appears and asks for security questions and to create a password. This closes the box and your account should come up. I've been obstinate and have thus far refused to create a password and the above has worked for me to allow me to continue to log in using my PIN. Usually I don't get the box but when I do I just close it and I still get logged in with my PIN. I suppose eventually I'll be required to create a password but for now this still seems to work.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 2:08 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Is it taking the password (you do have an digit and an uppercase letter)?

Is there any chance there is another "yes to accept" type box?

A few people have reported this. It is not cookies (obviously these questions must be stored on DL servers), could be a browser issue though. You could try another computer/OS/Browser to see if that fixes it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.