Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DM Credentials Packet

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2012, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, HHoners Gold, SPG Gold, National ExecElite, Hertz PC, Avis First
DM Credentials Packet

I'm sure this has been discussed before, so apologies if this is a duplicate.

I made Diamond status three weeks ago today but still have not received my credentials in the mail. My wife received her gifted GM credentials yesterday (with cards valid until 2/14,) and I don't remember it taking this long to receive my GM or PM credentials last year.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to receive the DM packet, and is there anyone I can speak to in case there was a mistake in mailing it out?

Thanks!
Old Dec 21, 2012, 1:43 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
You don't really need it to fly. You will probably get it after the holidays
Old Dec 21, 2012, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL-DM, 2MM; AA,QF,UA, WN. Every imaginable hotel program
Packets sometimes take a while to be received after you achieve new status. Just be patient.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA Plat, FI Silver, DL alumnus
Patience little one...DM cards have some real metal in them, and takes a while to mine the ore, smelt it, and cast your personalized tag.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 2:26 pm
c_d

Programs: Feels like FO (AA EXP)
You only need your card when travelling internationally. In particular outstations often don't have a clue about your status. AMS got better, they now just ask for the color of your card, CDG was a hit&miss but with the new big lounge it just got so much easier.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 2:40 pm

Programs: DL-DM
Yea. I just hit DM as well......I'm not looking for the packet until February. No biggie.....my account reflects my status, that's the most important thing
Old Dec 21, 2012, 2:49 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, AA Plat Exec, Hilton Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador & Marriott Plat
Your status will be noted on your BP so no issue there and your PM card will get you lounge access on International sectors.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 2:49 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
I hit DM 8 days ago and was also wondering if I would get anything before February.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, HHoners Gold, SPG Gold, National ExecElite, Hertz PC, Avis First
I would agree you typically don't need your elite status card, but AS requires a DM or SC card for entrance into their boardrooms. I've already had to argue my way in once (the gate agent had to verify with DL that I was actually a DM,) so the actual card would be nice to have sooner than later. It's a necessity for lots of LAX-SEA runs.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 3:41 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
I think you can print put a copy on the website
Old Dec 21, 2012, 5:46 pm

Programs: No flights since April 2019 (Medical Issues). Lost all my status.
I earned DM on a Thanksgiving flight. My packet came on 12/14.

I tried to print an interim card on-line, but the website would not allow it. It displayed a message that said a request for a new card had already been submitted.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 6:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Lifetime Plat.
I hit DM for the first time mid November. I gifted my wife GM. She received her credentials after 3 weeks and I received mine 2 weeks after hers. Too bad the vouchers they sent each of us expire 12/31/12.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 6:47 pm

Programs: DL - DM, Charter KM; Marriott Ambassador
I really only want my packet (been 2 1/2 weeks now) for the JWDs.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 1:38 pm

Programs: DL PM
I re-earned GM on a 12/1 and got my packet in the mail today. 3 weeks seems to be in line with what others have posted as well.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 1:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Brenshark
I hit DM for the first time mid November. I gifted my wife GM. She received her credentials after 3 weeks and I received mine 2 weeks after hers. Too bad the vouchers they sent each of us expire 12/31/12.
Most of the time expired drink vouchers will be accepted by FAs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.