Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F Seats 75X Plane

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:30 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
F Seats 75X Plane

Apologies if this has already been answered, but a search uncovered not much informaiton (much of it, very old). I am trying to decide between seat 1B on a 75x (x75) and sedat guru says there is extra leg room as it is an exit, while 1A has the slide taking up part of the space. Is this accurate, is this an exit row, or bulkhead? Is there a wall in front of the seat or not? Are these good leg room seats? or are they very cramped? Thanks so much for your feedback.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:42 pm

Programs: DL, UA
This is NOT an exit row and there IS a wall. I'm 6'5" so I personally find it to be quite cramped. If you're on the shorter side, you might like it because there is nobody reclining into you. I've always found bulkheads rather limiting, and this being one of the worse ones in my opinion but there are others who will argue that I'm sure. Regardless, seat guru is incorrect.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:50 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by WidgetKid
This is NOT an exit row and there IS a wall. I'm 6'5" so I personally find it to be quite cramped. If you're on the shorter side, you might like it because there is nobody reclining into you. I've always found bulkheads rather limiting, and this being one of the worse ones in my opinion but there are others who will argue that I'm sure. Regardless, seat guru is incorrect.
Thanks. I am 6'2", and generally hat bulkheads, except seat guru indicated it was an exit row. I thought seat guru was incorrect, thanks.

I think I will take 2B instead. thanks again.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 3:36 am

Programs: DL - DM, Charter KM; Marriott Ambassador
2B puts you at risk for FAM. I'd do 3B/C
Old Nov 13, 2012, 3:37 am

Programs: DL - DM, Charter KM; Marriott Ambassador
And FWIW at 6'1" anywhere in 1 on 75x is not fun for me.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 3:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks, I went with 5B

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.