Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Tcon Companion Upgrades - How does it work?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tcon Companion Upgrades - How does it work?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Sounds like the agent only processed the companion upgrade request for the outgoing legs. Probably have to call again.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:56 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Having or not having an assigned EC shouldn't affect upgrade eligibility, so there seems to be something wrong.

Also, are you sure that there's a domestic flight to/from MSP using an A330? AFAIK the only A330s we see are long haul international. Could this be the continuation of an international flight with an aircraft change to a narrow body at the international gateway?
I believe that the redeye operates with a 330 on some Mondays (late Sunday nights)?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
I believe that the redeye operates with a 330 on some Mondays (late Sunday nights)?
You're right. Theres a 330 operating at 12:40am late sunday/early monday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.