Wiki Posts
Search

Bose QC adapter issue with PS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2019, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM | Hyatt Globalist
Bose QC adapter issue with PS

Onboard my first flight in PS and discovered an issue when trying to use my QC25s. A quick search did not return any relevant reports though I would be surprised if no one has raised this before.

The PS seat has a 2 jack setup for audio so I naturally got my airplane adapter out to use my QC25. I quickly ran into an issue as it appears there is insufficient clearance to properly seat the adapter (see photo)

I tried using each jack without the adapter but only the left channel could be heard. I also tried using the adapter upside down but when fully seated only the left channel came through. If I partially seat the adapter upside down them I'm able to hear both L and R.

The provided LSTN headphones work without issue, what am I doing wrong with the QC25s?
Old Mar 29, 2019, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM | Hyatt Globalist
After some more fiddling and trying out the adapter on my partner's seat, it seems everything works when using the adapter upside down.

Apologies for the silly question.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.