Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FedEx Bonus, Jul – Sep, 2012

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2012, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

FedEx Bonus, Jul – Sep, 2012

I just got an email about the FedEx bonus program available again for July through September. This time they are offering 1000 miles for every fifth shipment in addition to triple miles.

Since I am already enrolled in the program, all I need to do is ship. If you are not already enrolled, then here is a link: https://www.fedex.com/fcl/ALL?enrollmentid=bs12525310

I am not getting any kickbacks; this is just a heads up.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 6:53 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TObject
I just got an email about the FedEx bonus program available again for July through September. This time they are offering 1000 miles for every fifth shipment in addition to triple miles.

Since I am already enrolled in the program, all I need to do is ship. If you are not already enrolled, then here is a link: https://www.fedex.com/fcl/ALL?enrollmentid=bs12525310

I am not getting any kickbacks; this is just a heads up.
I see the following terms when I click the link:
"As a Delta SkyMiles member, you can earn miles for shipping with FedEx®. Sign up for this exclusive program by entering your Delta SkyMiles number below and you will earn 500 miles for your first and fourth shipments as well as 1 mile for every dollar spent on eligible FedEx shipments."

This is not the same offer as you received. I guess the offer is customized??
Old Jul 10, 2012, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Try this link, and see if the offer shows up for you: http://www.fedex.com/us/ship-and-fly/
Old Jul 10, 2012, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by TObject
Try this link, and see if the offer shows up for you: http://www.fedex.com/us/ship-and-fly/
Thanks! The link works, but the terms are confusing...

"July through September, every dollar you spend on FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, or FedEx Home Delivery® shipments will earn you three miles. Plus, every 5th shipment will earn you 1,000 bonus miles."

and then:

"If you’re new to the FedEx and Delta SkyMiles® program, you will also earn a one-time reward of 500 bonus miles each for your 1st and 4th shipments after signing up. And you’ll continue earning one mile for every dollar you spend on eligible FedEx® shipments."

So if you are new, do you also get the triple miles or do you just get the additional bonuses? Guess I'll see! Thanks again OP
Old Jul 10, 2012, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

I think you get both. But, I remember the first time I signed up it took long, long, long time to post.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:36 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Worked for me a few months ago but when I tried to sign up now I got a no go saying I had a savings of 26% of normal rate and didnt qualify for this offer as a result.

Thanks for the link OP.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by baccarat0809
Worked for me a few months ago but when I tried to sign up now I got a no go saying I had a savings of 26% of normal rate and didnt qualify for this offer as a result.

Thanks for the link OP.
Hmm...seems to go against the exact wording of the terms in the OP's first link:

"We value all of our customers and regret that we cannot offer the Delta SkyMiles program to our customers who already have a discount of more than 26% on their shipping."

According to that, you should qualify.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I have never had these post properly. Should follow up be with delta or FedEx?
Old Oct 27, 2012, 4:41 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
I have never had these post properly. Should follow up be with delta or FedEx?
I'm having problems with the miles posting, too. Delta referred me to FedEx:

"Please call FedEx Customer Service at 1-866-446-3904 for questions about missing miles for the Delta SkyMiles program. FedEx has to post the miles and send this to Delta via an electronic tape. We do not have access to your activity with FedEx."

FedEx is telling me there is a 'discrepancy' that is causing my Delta account and my FedEx to remain unlinked. (Nope, not sure what that means either.)

I plan to call FedEx again but will probably then let it go since I'm just trying to get to a measly 10k miles for $100 off and then migrating from Skypesos permanently. After 10 years of collecting / redeeming, it's not a competitive program any longer.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 1:33 pm

And today Delta CSR credited me the 500 promo miles, begrudgingly. Will avoid FEDEX-Delta tie-ins in the future.
Old Apr 2, 2013, 11:01 am

Better late than never

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
And today Delta CSR credited me the 500 promo miles, begrudgingly. Will avoid FEDEX-Delta tie-ins in the future.
Out of the blue--and nearly 6 months after the fact--FedEx called me up and apologized for their malfunctioning database re: summer / fall '12 Delta points promo. They are reviewing the Delta-FedEx promo and calling everyone (?) who they have identified as being owed DL points. Big deal in terms of my DL points? No, but it's always nice to see a manager who chooses to spend time and money to rectify things rather than shrug. Thumbs up, FedEx, for making good on a tricky (and now dead) promo.
Old Apr 2, 2013, 12:55 pm

Likewise, I received a voicemail. I remember enrolling but don't even know if I shipped any packages to be honest. Hats off to them for trying to make good.

Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
Out of the blue--and nearly 6 months after the fact--FedEx called me up and apologized for their malfunctioning database re: summer / fall '12 Delta points promo. They are reviewing the Delta-FedEx promo and calling everyone (?) who they have identified as being owed DL points. Big deal in terms of my DL points? No, but it's always nice to see a manager who chooses to spend time and money to rectify things rather than shrug. Thumbs up, FedEx, for making good on a tricky (and now dead) promo.
Old May 4, 2013, 10:41 pm

After getting the same call from a FedEx rep about a month ago, I just noticed that I received a batch of Fedex-Delta promo miles on May 1. However, I am missing the 1000 miles for the 5th shipment. Anyone get those bonus miles?

Last edited by cyin; May 4, 2013 at 11:40 pm
Old May 5, 2013, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by cyin
After getting the same call from a FedEx rep about a month ago, I just noticed that I received a batch of Fedex-Delta promo miles on May 1. However, I am missing the 1000 miles for the 5th shipment. Anyone get those bonus miles?
Got my long overdue DL miles on 1 May, too. I only shipped 3 times in the promo window, so this was small potatoes and for a carrier I rarely use.

Now that DL / FEDEX seem open to making this right, I'd call / SM to shake the tree a little more.
Old May 6, 2013, 12:11 am

Programs: DL Gold
Now if only FedEx would let medallions ride jump seat. It would sure make people in MEM happy to get some extra seats.

Oh wait, isn't this already a secret perk of a 10MM Diamond?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.