Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Free 500 SkyMiles from Le Club Accorhotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free 500 SkyMiles from Le Club Accorhotels

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2012, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by amylaurita
Newbie here - Do you sign up for this directly through le Club Accorhotels, and if so, do you need a promo code? If you sign up through Delta, where's the link? I had no luck finding it. Thanks!
There is a link in the OP, and I hopefully just made it more apparent. Here is the URL (remove the quotes):
"https://s-leclub.accorhotels.com/redirect-offer-detail.action?promoId=6872&promoDir=promo&lang=en"
Old Jul 9, 2012, 7:46 pm

Programs: DL SM, AA, BA, WN, UA, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt
Thanks, OP.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 8:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Points from Last Accor-Delta Promo

I stayed at an Ibis for three nights back in May and am eligible for the 1,000 mile bonus Accor had with Delta between April 1 and May 31. Has anyone else gotten the 1,000 miles from that promo credited to their SkyMiles account?

Link to April/May promo details.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 8:49 pm

If you already have a Le Club Accorhotel's membership, then you go to "Manage my Le Club Accorhotels points, then Activate/Deactive automatic conversion..."

Then select option 2, select Skymiles and fill in the number.

Easy, but it took me awhile to figure it out.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 8:53 pm

Programs: DL GM, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver
Yes indeed, it worked! Thanks OP for the great catch and post.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 6:50 am

Programs: DL Silver, Marriott Gold, PC Platinum, HHonors Silver, Htz Gold FS
Thanks, great link. I'm new to FT and to this points addition and I wasn't even aware of this hotel chain. I may look them up on my next trip. Thanks again!
Old Jul 10, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Have anyone got the miles yet?
Old Jul 10, 2012, 1:32 pm

Programs: DL GM, 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHC Spire
Wonder how long it will take for the miles to post. I have kept screenshots both of the offer on Le Club Accorhotels website and the email from them 'Transferring your Le Club Accorhotels points automatically into airline miles' that mentions 'transferred to your Delta Air Lines airline frequent flyer program account.'
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:20 pm

GOT it!! Thanks. Just got Cigar Aff because of you. Cheers!
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:39 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage, United MP, Marriott Rewards
For those of you still waiting for the DL miles.
500 bonus points will be posted to your accor account.
As soon as you reach the 4000 points these will be automatically converted into DL miles.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by kcaluwae
As soon as you reach the 4000 points these will be automatically converted into DL miles.
that sucks.

I'm not sure when I'm going back to France... or stay in their chain of hotels soon. meh.

I thought they were going to be credited to our Delta account.

My last accor points expired.

scratch that off the list.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by kcaluwae
Where did you see/hear that? There is no mention of it in the Ts&Cs.

Originally Posted by promo
To take advantage of this great offer, follow these easy steps before August 31st:
  1. Sign up to become a Le Club Accorhotels member by clicking the link below
  2. In your Le Club Accorhotels membership profile, select "SkyMiles" as your preferred loyalty program
  3. Enter your SkyMiles membership number
  4. Get your Delta Miles deposited into your account every time you stay at an Accor hotel - Earn 1 mile for every Euro spent

As a Le Club Accorhotels member, you only have to stay with us once a year to keep your membership active. You also get special access to private sales.

If you already are a member of Le Club Accorhotels, login to your account and follow steps 2 and 3 to earn your bonus miles.

OFFER STARTS : 01/06/2012 OFFER ENDS : 31/08/2012
Offer Terms & Conditions
  1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the "Earn 500 Bonus miles with Delta Air Lines" offer.
  2. Between June 1 and August 31, 2012 new and current Le Club Accorhotels members can earn 500 Bonus SkyMiles by choosing SkyMiles as their preferred loyalty program in their Le Cub Accorhotels profile.
  3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty, la carte ibis, Favorite Guest and Accor Favorite Guest Business loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from this offer.
  4. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points and converted into SkyMiles according to applicable conversion rule.
  5. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
  6. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, visit delta.com/memberguide. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers subject to change without notice
Old Aug 1, 2012, 6:02 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage, United MP, Marriott Rewards
I switched to Miles earning from point based earning.
As a result I got a mail from Accor to confirm my change in earnings preference.
In this mail (it's in dutch, if not I would just copy&paste it) it states that your Accor points are converted to FF miles each time you have 4000 points.

If I combine this with the T&C, more specifically point 4 :

"The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points and converted into
SkyMiles according to applicable conversion rule."

Then you get what I stated above.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 6:50 am

I didn't receive any condition like that (I'm a new Accor member). I don't stay with Accor that often so I hope it doesn't require a €1500 spend to get a measly 500 mile bonus. That would be a bit deceptive. I'll wait until the end of the promo and see what happens.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 1:23 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2.7 MM, DL GLD, UA Prem, BW Diamond, PC PLT, HH Diamond
Has anyone actually gotten this yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.